THE ELECTRIC FACTORY is looking for a SENIOR 3D GENERALIST
We are a creative innovation company that specializes in offering disruptive solutions to overcome challenges posed by different industries. With almost 20 years of history in the digital industry, we thrive in generating user experiences that delight with cutting edge design.
We believe in shaping the future by means of electric ideas, conceived within a deep understanding of human behavior and carefully crafted with creativity, strategic thinking and technology.
In The Electric Factory you will feel that everything is possible, that you can work for the best partners and projects in the world whilst growing on a personal and professional level.
At the end of the day, someone needs to take care of the future.
Are you in?
You must be able to work in multiple areas within the 3D pipeline of advertising, film and video game production. Being able to solve models, rigs, animation, lighting, as well as other related fields if necessary.
Role & Responsibilities:
• As a 3D Senior Generalist Artist you will be working on CGI projects with a high demand on quality and aesthetics.
• You are used to dealing with time constraints while creating the best possible output.
• You feel responsible to assure the best visual and technical quality of your created assets within the given time.
• As a team player you will be working together with a growing number of dedicated and highly motivated Artists.
• You will work with the compositing team establishing an efficient framework in the different areas.
• You have a very good knowledge in Maya and/or 3Ds Max.
• Having a multidisciplinary set of skills across the 3D creative process.
• Substance Painter, Mudbox / ZBrush and Photoshop as a plus.
• You are used to dealing with diverse CGI pipelines.
• You have a great interest in high-quality visualizations
• You are characterized by your strong artistic skills including a very good sense of color and composition.
• Workshops or similar related to the field (Send Reel or Portfolio).
• Advanced English language is valued (Not Mandatory).
• 5 years of experience working in the industry and/or animation/post-production studios.